It's Monday already. I've been having a particularly difficult time saying goodbye to the weekends lately. I decided to make a list of things that always cheer me up, in the hopes that it will help get me into a positive mindset for the week.
- The three boys in my life. Not to get all sappy, but they really do bring me such bliss.
- Adele. I can't get enough of her soulful voice and her "this is me, take-it-or-leave-it" attitude.
- Nikko blue hydrangea. I adore having a couple of stems of these beauties tucked into a glass pitcher on my table.
- Cupcakes. I gave up all things sweet for Lent, which has been (pathetically) WAY harder than I anticipated. I am counting the days until I can eat a cupcake (26, if you're counting too).
- Our Boston Terrier, Georgia. She's all at once, cuddly, feisty, sweet, and fiercely loyal.
- A really fantastic cup of coffee-with oodles of cream and too much sugar.
- A trip to Anthropologie. Their stores are always chock-full of eye candy. From the clothing to the strikingly creative visual displays. I always leave there so happy and refreshed.
- Pretty much anything yellow, but I am REALLY loving yellow chairs lately.
- Design, decor, and DIY blogs. SO much inspiration, so little time.
- Watching Yo Gabba Gabba! with my muchkins. Have you seen it? It's utterly insane. But so much fun!
What cheers you up on a Monday? Any tips to make Mondays less dreaded? Please do share :)
*Our most recent family photos also ALWAYS bring a smile to my face. Thank you, T.D.!