Yep, I know. Christmas lists are for children, not grown-ups, right? Sure. But it's fun to put together a list of goodies that you'd love to have under your tree - even if it's just for kicks! ;)
1. I- Dreemy flats by Steve Madden. I'm obsessed with metallic flats. I just can't stop thinking about these. LOOK how sparkly!
2. PhotoShop Elements 10 - MS Paint has been my go-to, free program for graphics and such for a long while. It definitely works in a pinch. But I used Photoshop all through design school, and, dang, I miss it! It's a fantastic product, and there really is no great substitute. I'd love to have Photoshop CS5 some day, but this version would be a huge upgrade for me.
3. Oh, Tolix chairs. Or knockoff Tolix chairs even- heck, I don't care.
Come and live with me....four of you. Please and thank you.
4. Kate Spade Tate Bag - I go through handbags like Kleenex, so I'd never pay this much moola for one. But this gray lady sure is pretty.
5. Smidgen Posts - I adore these Anthro gemstone earrings. They're both delicate and a bit tough. Love that.
6. Design* Sponge At Home - Can you ever have too many design books? I think not. This gem by blogger, Grace Bonney, is full of practical, yet inventive ideas.
7. Tocca Feu de Touch Candle - This candle is pure luxury. Makes the whole house smell amazing and lasts, and lasts, and lasts.
8. Lemongrass is Always Greener Jacket - Jackie O. would want me to have this, doncha think?
What are you hoping to find under your tree this year?
More importantly, what are you excited about GIVING?!?